Brown Wright Stein Lawyers’ Property team has extensive and high level experience in all aspects of property transactions including commercial, retail and industrial asset acquisition, disposal, leasing, development and management. Through acting for clients ranging from individual investors to large private investment portfolios and major multi-national organisations we have gained the experience to take a flexible and practical approach and negotiate solutions that deliver exceptional value for our clients and which are commercially acceptable to all parties in the negotiation.
Brown Wright Stein Lawyers also act for smaller privately owned property developers catering to all their needs from the acquisition of property and throughout the whole process. We also assist clients with the acquisition of large commercial premises such as industrial buildings. Our services include structuring, GST, taxation advice and preparing all the documentation necessary to record the arrangements.
We develop long-term relationships with property developers, consultants and clients which gives us a deep understanding of their business and personal needs. Over the years we have gained a unique insight into the nature of property developments and their complexities. Whether you are an individual, operate from a single property or from multiple sites across several states, we aim to provide you with strategic and practical advice solutions to suit your needs. We work closely with our tax and commercial law specialists to ensure our advice is provided within the context of your wider business and personal needs.
Our Property team are specialists in:
- Property acquisitions and investments
- Buying and selling all types of property
- Option arrangements
- Property due diligence
- Property development
- Large scale sales of ‘off the plan’ and completed properties on all forms of projects
- Titling advice for complex residential, commercial and industrial projects including staged development
- Stamp duty issues
- Property and development finance
- Securities and finance syndicates
- Commercial, retail and industrial leasing and licensing
- Lease disputes
- Joint ventures, development arrangements and syndicates
- Strata title development, community and neighbourhood subdivisions & dual occupancies
- Easements and covenants
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds purchasing real property
When buying or selling residential property, sometimes you also need to buy more time. If you’re a buyer looking to redevelop a property, you may need time to conduct due diligence or obtain development approval.