When you join Brown Wright Stein Lawyers, you join a close-knit, values-led business committed to creating a great workplace for our people.
Our supportive and collaborative culture makes Brown Wright Stein a great place to work, and so we seek to hire candidates who share these same values.
Our “One Team” values are:
· We treat each other respectfully by listening without interrupting, valuing different perspectives, acting courteously and acknowledging the contribution of others
· We support each other by offering help when it is needed, sharing knowledge and information, and checking that people are okay
· We behave in an ethical manner at all times in our dealings with clients and each other. We consider what the right thing to do is and we do it
· We honour our promises by doing what we say we are going to do
· We communicate effectively by raising things in an open, honest and timely manner; asking questions to gain a better understanding, providing and being receptive to constructive feedback and listening attentively to others. We have the “hard conversations”
· We embody a positive attitude by being proactive, “having a go”, being optimistic, warm and approachable
· We demonstrate our client focus by considering the needs of our clients in our decision making and by working with each other and clients to achieve the best possible outcomes
We truly value our people, and we invest in programs to facilitate a happy and healthy workplace. When you join Brown Wright Stein Lawyers, you become part of our team which means you also receive an abundance of benefits, including:
Formal and informal workplace flexibility options to encourage a balanced life
Participation in our annual performance incentive plan which is based on both individual and team performance
Paid parental leave for both primary and non-primary carers
Participation in our annual offsite retreats
Formal and informal mentoring opportunities
An Educational Assistance Policy that provides financial support for training and development as well as study leave
A fully subsidised health club membership
Our Employee Assistance Program, which extends to your immediate family
Regular social activities, including monthly birthday celebrations, drinks and other social events throughout the year
join our team
All of our current opportunities are posted below, however we are always on the lookout for talented individuals who embody our values and work ethic. Email email@example.com to get in touch with our HR team and learn more about working with Brown Wright Stein Lawyers.