Insolvency, Bankruptcy and Restructuring
Brown Wright Stein Lawyers’ dedicated insolvency, bankruptcy and restructuring practice provide strategic advice to insolvency professionals, accountants and business advisers on the best approach for their clients and reorganisation. We act for insolvency practitioners, liquidators, administrators, receivers, banks and other lenders on insolvency related issues.
Our experience covers the whole spectrum of corporate distress, including creditor work-outs, restructure arrangements, debt and equity restructurings, security enforcement and providing advice on formal insolvency administrations, unfair preference and other insolvent transactions.
We endeavour to always seek out commercial and cost effective solutions for our clients while guiding them through the complexities surrounding insolvency, bankruptcy and financial distress. As your trusted advisor, we deliver pragmatic advice during what can be a stressful and disruptive period.
Our insolvency, bankruptcy and restructuring team, headed by Chris Wilkinson, are specialists in:
- Acting for official and registered liquidators
- Acting for trustees in bankruptcy
- Voluntary administrations
- Public and private company liquidations
- Company receiverships
- Public examinations of directors
- Insolvency litigation
- Advising company directors, borrowers and guarantors regarding insolvency and bankruptcy issues
- Deeds of company arrangement