We understand that issues affecting franchisors and franchisees are broad and diverse, and offer clients a multidisciplinary team of legal professionals from our commercial, tax, property and dispute resolution teams to ensure their businesses are structured to achieve success.
We provide advice on all aspects of setting up and managing a franchise system effectively, from both the franchisor and franchisee perspective.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Development and implementation of a franchise system
- Understanding the Franchising Code
- Franchise agreements
- Buying and selling franchised businesses
- Disclosure documents
- Compliance manuals
- Intellectual property rights
- ACCC and competition issues
- Tax issues relating to franchising
Some people may think that proceedings before the court are public and that all information and documents associated with those proceedings are also public. This is not correct.