Apply now to our Graduate Program
The Graduate Program is an integral part of the Brown Wright Stein Lawyers business strategy, and we are privileged to work with many of our lawyers from the commencement of their careers.
We recruit under the Law Society's Graduate Program guidelines. To be considered for our Graduate Program, we require that you are in your final year of study or within 2 years of completing your study, and plan to commence your formal working career in law the following year.
Brown Wright Stein Lawyers provides graduates with a challenging and rewarding work environment. Our graduates begin working with clients almost from day one, and participate in a formal mentoring program to assist in the development of their skills and legal practice.
Should you join the Brown Wright Stein Lawyers team?
- Are you passionate about assisting business owners and delivering creative solutions?
- Do you have initiative and believe hard work should be rewarded?
- Do you have retail / customer experience and understand the importance of client relationships?
If you answered 'yes', then we are keen to hear from you!
How to apply for 2018
Brown Wright Stein has an annual graduate intake process in line with the dates outlined below.
- Charity and Not-for-Profit Organisation
- Competition and Consumer Law
- Compliance and Corporate Governance
- Corporate and Commercial
- Dispute Resolution
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Insolvency, Bankruptcy and Restructuring
- Intellectual Property
- Personal Property Securities Act
- Workplace Relations and Safety
Snezana Vojvodic heads up the commercial dispute resolution team at Brown Wright Stein. Presenters Snezana and … Continue reading What to do when someone breaches a contractRead More