The Graduate Program is an integral part of the Brown Wright Stein Lawyers business strategy, and we are privileged to work with many of our lawyers from the commencement of their careers.
We recruit under the Law Society’s Graduate Program guidelines. To be considered for our Graduate Program, we require that you are in your final year of study or within 2 years of completing your study, and plan to commence your formal working career in law the following year.
Brown Wright Stein Lawyers provides graduates with a challenging and rewarding work environment. Our graduates begin working with clients almost from day one, and participate in a formal mentoring program to assist in the development of their skills and legal practice.
Should you join the Brown Wright Stein Lawyers team?
- Do you build long-term relationships and enjoy growing networks?
- Are you passionate about assisting business owners and delivering creative solutions?
- Would you like to work with different generations of families and help them achieve their aspirations?
- Are you intrigued by how tax influences decision making?
- Do you have retail or customer experience and understand the importance of client relationships?
- Can you demonstrate drive and ambition?
If you answered ‘yes’, then we are keen to hear from you!
How to apply for our 2019 Graduate Program
Brown Wright Stein has an annual graduate intake process in line with the dates outlined on the right.
|Monday, 5th March 2018||–||Applications for graduate positions open|
|Wednesday 18th April 2018||–||Applications for graduate positions close at 5pm|
|Monday, 7th May 2018||–||Interviews for graduate positions commence|
|Friday, 8th June 2018||–||Offers for graduate positions can be made|
|Monday, 18th June 2018||–||Offers for graduate positions must be accepted or declined by 5pm|